Properties in the USVI
How to find your place in America’s Paradise
The U.S. Virgin Islands are part of the U.S. flag, which brings security to those buying in “America’s Paradise.” We are a U.S. territory with a total population of 108,612. There are three sister islands: St. Croix, St. John, and St. Thomas, as well as Water Island, which is a stone’s throw from St. Thomas.
Given the uniqueness of each island and the many “estates” and areas, we suggest you explore the island by driving around and getting a feel for it. Homeowners presently residing in a particular area will naturally tell you their neighborhood is the best place to live. It may very well be, but give yourself the opportunity to explore and take notice of those areas that make your heart beat the most before making a choice for yourself.
Or simply give Diana your wish list! She has the experience and success in matching buyers with the property that best suits them.
USVI Real Estate Prices
You will undoubtedly get more bang for your buck on St. Croix. The prices are very competitive as St. Croix has managed to stay a well kept secret. There are vast areas of undeveloped land that provides opportunity to buy a piece of the rock without breaking the bank. Home prices are very affordable considering they are located on an island in the Caribbean.
- For complete data on all the listings available on St. Croix, visit the St. Croix Property Listings page.
- Check the Featured Properties and Featured Rentals pages for non-MLS properties.
- Read more information and view photo galleries on our About St. Croix page.
In comparison to St. Croix, St. Thomas is more built up. The hillsides offer fabulous views, but there is less available land to build on. There are many existing homes and condos to choose from for your full-time or winter getaway.
- For complete data on all the listings available on St. Thomas, please visit the St. Thomas Property Listings page.
- Read more information and view photo galleries on our About St. Thomas page.
With high demand and limited real estate, the prices on St. John can be high. It doesn’t matter if you go for a small Caribbean style cottage on the beach or a mansion in the hills — the real estate is breathtaking but the prices are pretty steep. However, in today’s economy, it is likely one of the better times to find a sweet deal.
- For property listings on St. John, please contact Diana directly.
- Read more information and view photo galleries on our About St. John page.